CLEANING UP JUST GOT EASIER!
Cleaning up soiled commodes and buckets can be a big hassle and time-consuming. Kunida Designs Disposable Commode Liners provide a quick, sanitary, yet affordable solution to the unpleasant task of emptying and cleaning commode buckets. Each portable toilet bag comes with durable drawstrings, so you can easily tighten the bag right before disposal. Each pack contains 50 disposable commode bags that are made with premium quality materials to ensure a leak-free bathroom experience. These are perfect for caregivers and individuals who use bedside commodes like bariatric adults, elderly seniors, patients recovering from surgery and other conditions in which mobility is limited.
- Drawstring for easier clean up
- Universal fit
- 50 bags
- Unfolded dimensions: 18 x 16 x 0.6 mils (45 x 40 x .0015 cm)
- Capacity: 16 oz (450 ml)
- Product Weight: 0.82 pounds (0.37 kg)
How to use:
- Take out one liner from the box
- Place the commode liner over the bucket and wrap around the rim
- After use, pull the drawstring to close the liner and seal with a knot before disposal
- EASY AND HYGIENIC CLEAN UP - Cleaning up just got easier! Forget about the hassle of cleaning up your toilet commode and bucket after every use. Our disposable commode liner features a sturdy drawstring to make cleaning up quick and sanitary.
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND LEAK-RESISTANT - Made with high quality materials for a guaranteed leak-free bathroom experience. Designed for a hassle-free clean up so you won't have to clean or rinse soiled commode buckets again.
- EASY TO USE - Our commode liners are perfect for daily use and are easy to set up and dispose. After using, simply remove the liner from the bucket and pull the drawstring to tighten the bag before disposal
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Kunida Designs disposable toilet bags are designed to perfectly fit standard commodes and bedpans. It can hold up to 16 oz (450 ml) of waste and fluid.
- GREAT VALUE - Each pack contains 50 disposable commode liners that are perfect for elderly seniors, bariatric adults, and patients and individuals with mobility issues.